XENON ACADEMY AURORA – BEAUTY SALON
The natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains and the metropolitan climate of the city combine to make Denver one of the most eclectic cities in the U.S., giving Xenon students the opportunity to experience virtually every single style and trend imaginable!
Xenon Academy – Aurora
Phone: (720) 251-2498
- Average class size of 12 to 18 (Varies by program)
- Campus capacity is 130 students
- Median student age is 22 years old
XENON: DENVER FACILITY
- Opened in 1988
- 4 workshops/classrooms
- 12,000 square feet
- 4 fully-equipped spa rooms / 2 private waxing rooms – Microdermabrasion
- 6 massaging spa pedicure chairs
- 56 client service stations
- CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
- Pivot Point® Member School / Pivot Point® International – World Leader in Education
- Cosmetology: 1500 Hours
- Esthetics: 600 Hours
- 35 Hours per week, Tuesday – Saturday * Schedule variances available, admissions representative has additional information
Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify. Contact Us For More Info.
- Cosmetology Enrollment: January, April, June, August, November
- Esthetics Enrollment: January, April, September
- Population: 2,552,195 (Denver metro area)
- The Mile High City – just an hour’s drive to the Rocky Mountains
- Denver International Airport is the 4th busiest airport in the U.S.
Class Start Dates
- September 18, 2018 – Aurora, CO
Xenon Academy does not discriminate on the base of race, color, ethnic origin, sex, age, religion or handicap/disability in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Xenon Academy compliance with Title IV, Title IX, Section 504, Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination Act may contact the school designated Title IX coordinator.